Great Gibbing Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great Gibbing Alliance

GGA Assault Cube Clan

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The GGA clan is recruiting! If you would like to join, please register and then send us a message or thread!
Speak to a GGA member live! Use the link below! Thanks!
GGA currently has only one server that runs. If you wish to create a server for GGA, contact HardDrive!

Server Guidelines

Go down 
AuthorMessage
HardDrive
Grammar Nazi. Use it!
HardDrive

Server Guidelines Empty
PostSubject: Server Guidelines   Server Guidelines I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 11:06 pm

Lately, I have noticed a pick-up on admins swearing, banning, and just not being the best people. We need to keep it clean.

When you are admin, please do the following:

Only kick if you give a warning and tell them that they are lagging, teamkilling, etc.
Ban if they come back and continue and/or worsen in their ways
Demonstrate good gamesmanship towards all players
If a user is hacking, and you have admin or can get admin, get the name and IP down. Just use the /whois (cn) command.
Please attempt to refrain from swearing and "screaming"
Lastly, if I check my logs and find that you are acting poorly, you will be immediately put on probation for 2 days. The server pass will change and you will be forced to wear the |GGAP| Tag or not wear a tag at all.

I will attempt to hold these rules in as well as possible. All in all, just be kind to others and get the hackers out of our servers. Smile Thanks!
Back to top Go down
https://ggaclan.board-directory.net

Server Guidelines
Page 1 of 1